We are looking for a Python developer responsible for building applications, including anything from backend services to their front-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design / develop / maintain & trianing software responsible for Enterprise Application, Internet of Things, Cloud Computing, AI - Artificial Intelligence, generate reports based on realtime data of network devices etc. a commitment to collaborative problem solving and quality of the product is essential.
Job location - Triunelveli, Tamilnadu.
Package: Competitive salary.
- Proficient in Python
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (SVN/GIT)
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (jinja2)
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of centos platform
- Understanding of network protocols ( added advantage )
- Conduct training and develop ongoing project development with fresher graduates
Send us the following to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com:
– samples from your recent work (link to your portfolio + a code sample you’re proud of)
– tell us why you’re passionate about the sample you sent us
– state your experience with each of the skills above
– state if you can set up a local server by yourself and what OS you use
We would conduct an interview and the best candidates will be required to complete a short task (2-3 hours) based on a specification that we’ll provide. The completion of the test task will not require knowledge of our current products and we will help you to set up a suitable development environment. We understand that this requires a little bit of time from you upfront, but we will look seriously at all applicants that take the time to respond with the above.